CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
Hours: 8:00-4:45 Monday-Friday
Generate and process all administrative duties related to overall operations, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Foster a positive company image and identify opportunities for improvement in all aspects for customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing professional, friendly and efficient response to inquiries from customers by phone and in showroom.
- Schedule jobs for customers and process job paperwork to ensure accuracy of detailed information.
- Schedule warranty appointments within CIP guidelines to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Review customer purchase orders and communicate with customer and accounting department any differences that need addressing.
- Communicate with service department as needed during the day to ensure they have all information to be able to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Keep accurate and updated information in Customer Relations Manager Software for all clients.
- Providing other admin support for Customer Service and Sales Departments as needed.
- Great attitude and team spirit.
- Accurate data entry experience.
- Very organized and proficient at meeting deadlines.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook.
- Desire to learn and grow with product knowledge
Come join our outstanding group of professionals that truly operates as a team!