Responsible for the daily operations of the company’s accounting functions to include all accounts payable entries, vendor reconciliation, check writing and ACH, vendor relations, billing, cash receipts, and A/R management.
- Responsible for maintaining license and insurance on required vendors.
- Order all office supplies as requested.
- Maintain company license and taxes
- Implement processes to reduce admin and operating expenses
- Work closely with Financial VP on all accounting matters.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in AR/AP management, knowledge of SAGE accounting a plus, outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Send Cover Letter & Resume – No phone calls please